Cigartex -> Battery
The Cigartex ® has a special battery lithium-ion battery of 3.7 volts. It is specially designed for the product. It can not be overridden.
Charge the battery:
When you first use the battery charge will last 8 hours. After this first use and for your future use, loading will take 3 to 4 hours.
Changing the battery
When using the product, if the flag in front of the body of the cigarette flashes 20 times consecutively, this indicates that the battery needs replacing.
Unscrew the battery empty, then screw the battery charged
If the electronic cigarette is not used for a long period, remove the battery from the device and charger. Store safely away from flammable objects in a cool dry place.
* Never charge the battery near a heat source.
* Do not connect the positive or negative for the metal as it may cause a short circuit.
* Do not open or puncture the battery, do not incinerate.
* If a battery leak causing a liquid electrolyte contact with eyes or skin does not rub. Rinse affected areas with plenty of clean water and call your doctor or poison control center.
* If during charging, the battery surface has a color change, deformation, emits a smell of burning or anything else unusual change, disconnect the electrical outlet and remove the battery pack using a dry cloth for insulation seize it if it is hot. Stop any further use of this element.
* Never charge the battery with a different charger than the original
* Keep out of reach of children.
* The batteries must be disposed of in a battery container.
Total 0,00 €